About this course
Become a stronger and more confident impromptu speaker in 7 days. This course leads you step-by-step through proven impromptu speech frameworks and speech delivery techniques.
Are you ready to speak impromptu with confidence and ease?
- Do you start to tremble when you’re asked to speak up during work meetings?
- Do you worry what to say next?
- Would you like to speak to groups for several minutes without needing to script your words?
Then you’re in the right place. I've put together a simple step-by-step system that'll show you how to speak off the cuff without breaking into a sweat. All you need to do is spend 15 - 20 minutes each day for one week.
I'll show you a variety of ways to approach impromptu speaking.
No more nerves and sweaty palms. Know how to cope with almost any impromptu situation and how to structure your answer so that you don’t have to worry about what to say next.
How is this course structured?
Each day you will learn a new framework, take on at least one new mindset or delivery tip and practise several questions.
Over the course of the 7 days you will go from speaking for just 1-minute, all the way to being able to provide a 4-minute answer.
Each video lecture contains an example question and an additional question for you to try under timed conditions.
There is also a daily homework lecture containing two further questions and a summary of the day’s delivery strategies.
You will also find self-assessment handouts for the beginning and end of the course.
For those who complete the course there is even a special surprise gift, highly relevant and useful if you want your impromptu speaking to improve.
What am I going to gain from this course?
- You will gain confidence that will help you through job interviews, Q&A sessions, small talk, conversation with strangers, Toastmasters Table Topics and more.
- You'll have a step-by-step plan to improve your impromptu speaking
- You'll learn 7 speaking frameworks to apply to off-the-cuff speaking situations
- You'll know how to open and close your impromptu speech
- You will learn how to deliver your speech so that it makes sense and stays on track
- You will learn how to vary your delivery to keep things interesting for your audience
- You'll learn how to bring your stories to life and how to engage your listeners
- We'll talk about confidence and mindset
- We'll talk about strategies to get through your speaking situation and remain in the moment with your audience.
What are students saying about this course?
About the instructor
Years ago I was super afraid to speak up in public and even got 'let go' from a job as an account director because I was too scared to participate during meetings.
Now, I'm here to teach you what I've learned as an international singer, an award winning speaker and a trained teacher with a Postgraduate Certificate in Education.
I'd love to hear your feedback as I want to provide you with what YOU need, and not just what I want to teach!
Please do go ahead and sign up for the course and I'll see you on the inside!
And if you have any feedback please do get in touch!